GETTING CONNECTED Sunday HOUR OF POWER Sunday School 9:00 a.m.
Sunday worship service 10:00 a.m.
Bible Study Tuesdays 7:00 p.m. -8:45 p..m.
Youth and Teen CONNECT every 4th Friday 7:00 p.m.
Here are some steps to help you when you arrive on Sunday morning.
Welcome on Sunday
1. Arrive about 10 minutes before the worship service to get your children to the Nursery Ministry and the Youth Ministry downstairs.
2. Our Ushers and Ministry teams are on hand to answer any questions and to help navigate you to the Children's area. After worship service they will help you find out about all the great things at RCC. Ask for David, Danneth, Rossille , Debra or Karen. They are there to help you to feel welcomed.
3. During our Welcome portion of the service we invite everyone to stand and greet each other. If this is your first visit, you will be warmly greeted as our special guest. You will not be asked to say anything. Spirit-filled worship and praise, Biblical teaching, prayer, giving, joy, hope, and power are what you can expect in our worship services.
4. Come as you are and receive a blessing from the Lord. You are free to worship the Lord your God. Some people dress up. Some are casual. Either way, just come.
5. Our loving and attentive Youth Director, Danneth Lilly, has set caring volunteers in place to care for, teach and edify your infants and children in our Nursery and Youth Ministry downstairs while you are in service. Sign them in and sign them out. They will have a great time. Make sure your children are in church for every 4th Sunday birthday cake for the monthly birthdays.
6. After service, our Pastor and ministers would love to personally shake your hand and welcome you.
7. You will receive a First Time Guest card on your first visit. Please complete it and return it to any of the ministers or ushers at the end of service.